Friday, February 22, 2013

Tour de Cure

My name is Alyse, I am 8 years old, and on Jan 20, 2007 my young life was changed forever! I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.

Type 1 Diabetes means that I am dependent on self injected insulin, carb counting, blood sugar checks, dr visits every 3 months, high and low blood sugars, and so much more for the rest of my life.

I come to you today to ask for help. Please help me raise money for the American Diabetes Association. Help me fund an organization that keeps me safe and fights for my right while I am at school ... Help me fund an organization that has summer camps staffed with endocrinologists, nurses, and physicians so I can have fun like all my other peers without having to think about my diabetes care because everyone there is just like me ... Help me find a CURE for Diabetes.

I will be riding my bike 10 miles in the Kansas City Tour de Cure so please help me help all diabetics

Donation of ANY amount can be made online at http://main.diabetes.org/goto/AlyHuckabay

Thank you

Aly Huckabay

No comments: