Tuesday, January 15, 2013

About Me (DSMA)

So I saw that in tomorrow nights DSMA chat they will be answering questions about themselves. I figured just in case I am unable to make the chat that I would answer the questions here on my lonely blog.

So here we go


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No
 
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few weeks ago
 
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I guess, everyone else likes it

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beef
 
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 - An amazing daughter and an honery son
 
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think that I would be. I listen well and care about others. I am horrible about remembering things that I am supposed to do sometimes so my BFF has to remind me
 
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Define A LOT ....
 
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
 
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO! I’m afraid of heights.
 
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Flakes or Capt'n Crunch
 
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. 
 
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Most of the times Yes
 
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Character, you can tell a lot about someone just by looking at how they present themselves
 
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink
 
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Chin
 
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My paternal grandparents. I named my daughter after my grandmother
 
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Laziness!
 
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None
 
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Baked Potato Soup
 
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hope for Aly shirt and Jeans
 
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Sky Blue
 
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baking Cookies
 
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Not very.
 
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain Hideaway
 
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer
 
27. HAIR COLOR?
Ya not really sure what they call it
 
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel
 
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
 
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Spaghetti, Lasagna, Steak, and the list goes on :) I love to eat
 
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings.
 
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Some dog one with my daughter
 
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White
 
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer
 
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Brownies
 
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
and those are what exactly?!? ya not me!
 
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer
.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None
 
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Laptop so don't have one
 
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Children laughing
 
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Country
 
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Florida
 
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
No.
 
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kansas City, MO
 
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Outside of Kansas City

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Blue
 
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black
 
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Was not that bad

Well I hope that gives you some insight into who I am!! 

Don't forget to check out the #DSMA chat on twitter on Wednesday nights at 9pm EST

No comments: