Monday, July 15, 2013

Diabetes Camp Drop Off

Yesterday afternoon we dropped Aly off about 45 minutes from our home for a week long diabetes camp that is put on by our local American Diabetes Association



We will miss her but I know just great this camp experience will be for her in regards to her diabetes care management and meeting new friends who are "just like her"


I will stay strong and try not to feel too anxious with her not being here with me. I hope diabetes plays nicely so she doesn't miss any fun activities

2 comments:

deBBie said...

my son has a lot of fun at his camp. He said the nicest thing is that "i forgot I was diabetic". They took awesome care of his diabetes too.

Voice of the D-Mom said...

I am hoping that Aly has the same to say .. Only 3 more days until we get to go get here